Moving to Glenridge

Moving to Glenridge
Moving to Glenridge was a very important part of my life.
At first, I thought my parents were out of their minds then I realized that they made the right choice.
When I came to Glenridge the day before school started I was very nervous. I saw everyone else talking to their friends while I was just standing there alone. Then a girl with this smile that made me cringe walked up to me and said her name was Aaryn, I thought it was very nice of her  to greet me but I was still sure I would be lonely for the rest of the year. Turns out I was wrong.
A couple days later Aaryn started hanging out with me more at recess and lunch, soon after we were BFF’s and we were ALWAYS together at school. Aaryn always had my back and I always had her’s. When I said we did EVERYTHING together I mean it. We went to the safe seat together, we got in fights together and we laughed together. We even had some play dates together over the summer.
When fifth grade started I was a little sad I wasn’t in the same class as Aaryn because we wouldn’t be able to hang out as much. Even though Aaryn is my best friend I still have lots of other friends that I made at Glenridge.
I am so happy my parents moved me to Glenridge even though I miss my old school. I wouldn’ have met all the friends I have now if I didn’t move to Glenridge.

 I am grateful for all the people and teachers at Glenridge and am really happy to have them in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction