Pandemic
pan·dem·ic
/panˈdemik/
adjective
  1. (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.
synonyms:
widespread, prevalent, pervasive, rife, rampant, epidemic; More
noun
  1. an outbreak of a pandemic disease.
    "the results may have been skewed by an influenza pandemic"

The coronavirus is spreading around the globe and has affected me in many ways. One way is social distancing, this rule is not fun but will hopefully help this fast-spreading disease. 
I don’t like this rule because I can't be around my friends but we shouldn’t be breaking this rule because it can save a lot of lives.
The second reason is no school and to any of you who wish to have no school, well, you got your wish! Even though we say we hate each other, having no school shows us how much we really love each other. Online school is really fun especially with google hangout and meet.
My last reason is because two days ago the U.S topped the world with the most cases which I think shows how selfish we are because there were rules put in place to make sure this didn’t happen  but yet it did.

I just want people to start taking this seriously so this nightmare can be over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Moving to Glenridge